Thomson Heath & Associates’ clients settle their claims against News Group Newspapers
Thomson Heath & Associates is pleased to announce that a number of our clients have settled their privacy claims against News Group Newspapers Limited (‘NGN’). The clients were represented by Mark Thomson, Emily Jenkins and Isabella Ritchie.
This morning, their Statements in Open Court were read in the High Court before Mr Justice Fancourt, the managing Judge in the hacking litigation.
The Statements in Open Court read were:
- Richard Fleeshman – Available here
- Louise Port – Available here
- Michelle Collins – Available here
- Nadia Sawalha – Available here
- Dani Behr – Available here
- Julia Sawalha – Available here
- Quintin Lawson – Available here
- Dane Bowers – Available here
Today’s hearing attracted national newspaper and television coverage, including the following: